Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Mucho
- Dots print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
The Mucho team considers visual language as the 21st century language. Taking this into account, they always design with a meaning. With this pattern, Mucho team wanted to pay tribute to the italian brand Memphis Milano.
Born in Barcelona and with offices in Paris, New York, and San Francisco, Mucho is an independent studio with a global calling.
A group of designers who understand design as a way to create meaning and not as a mere aesthetic appendix. Design with sense and feeling that allows us to think and feel. Design that connects, that speaks to the head yet reaches the heart.
All this, and much more…that’s what Mucho is all about.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal