Short-Length Swim Shorts
White Miami Vice
X CAMILLE WALALA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Camille Walala
- Miami Vice print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
French artist Camille Walala is a London-based textile, graphic, and interior designer whose signature tribal pop style has been influenced by the Memphis Movement. Her ambition is simple: to make people feel happier and more playful.
Camille Walala deals in positive energy. And her mission is clear: to put a smile on the faces of the typical bored and inexpressive urban dwellers.
The geometrical and colourful prints of this sought-after designer turned muralist have invaded the walls of London, Paris, and New York, and have caught the interest of brands such as Facebook and Urban Outfitters and celebrities such as Katy Perry.
Camille Walala is a purveyor of positivity expressed through vibrant colour and bold pattern. Her work, from the micro to the macro, harnesses optimistic typography and exuberant geometries to create environments that stimulate the senses and inspire joy.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal