Short-Length Swim Shorts
X CATALINA ESTRADA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Catalina Estrada
- Guacamayo print
- Made from upcyled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Catalina Estrada’s Guacamayo print represents a trip to the jungle of her childhood. To its flora’s infinite green landscape and colourful exuberance, to the harmony of its ancestral beat. To the macaw, which in Mayan culture is a sacred animal that represents the sun’s fire. It is available in two different colourways (White Guacamayo & Blue Guacamayo) and two lengths.
In love with nature and passionate about colours, textures, and shapes. That is the essence of Catalina Estrada, a Colombian who lives in Barcelona. She is an illustrator whose work reveals a vital, vibrant, and wonderfully optimistic world.
Catalina searches for beauty in the untamed wilderness and we have the privilege of watching it bloom in perfect harmony. Inspired by flora and fauna, she has created a universe of her own; a domesticated version of nature where we can see a whole array of fascinating characters walking about.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal