Short-Length Swim Shorts
X JEAN JULLIEN
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Jean Jullien
- So Hot print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
When designing the “So Hot” print, Jean Jullien decided to use humour to convey how hot it gets during the summer: the perfect fun image for the Arrels Barcelona resortwear line.
Jean Jullien is a French graphic artist who’s made London his home. He uses an array of mediums -including illustration, photography, video, costume, installations, books and posters- to share and communicate his particular view of the world.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal