Short-Length Swim Shorts
X JEAN JULLIEN
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Jean Jullien
- So Hot print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
When designing the So Hot print, Jean Jullien decided to use humour to convey how hot it gets during the summer: the perfect fun image for the Arrels Barcelona resortwear line.
Jean Jullien is a French graphic artist living in London. He uses an array of mediums, including illustration, photography, video, costume, installations, books and posters, to share and communicate his particular view of the world.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal