Short-Length Swim Shorts
X DAMIEN POULAIN
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Lagranja
- Tribe print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
We asked French designer Damien Poulain to create a pattern inspired by one of his previous works. What emerged at first was a pattern with faces. After inverting the colours and modifying the geometric shapes, what emerged was the Blue Tribe pattern which both Damien and Arrels Barcelona absolutely love.
Straddling graphic design and illustration, Damien Poulain moves freely between different fields: from fashion to photography, photography to music, and music to animation.
His talent flows unfettered, taking on a thousand different shapes: a billboard, a t-shirt collection, a series of portraits, an animated short film, a sculpture, or a bar shutter turned mural. Whatever gets thrown his way.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal