Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Damien Poulain
- Red Tribe print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
We asked French designer Damien Poulain to create a pattern inspired by one of his previous works. He first came up with a pattern with faces. After inverting the colours and modifying the geometric shapes, what emerged was the Tribe pattern which both Damien and Arrels Barcelona absolutely love. This is the red version of that pattern.
Straddling graphic design and illustration, Damien Poulain moves freely between different fields: from fashion to photography, photography to music, and music to animation.
His talent flows unfettered, taking on a thousand different shapes: a billboard, a t-shirt collection, a series of portraits, an animated short film, a sculpture, or a bar shutter turned mural. Whatever gets thrown his way.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal