Short-Length Swim Shorts
X OLIMPIA ZAGNOLI
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Olimpia Zagnoli
- Bubblegum print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Olimpia Zagnoli is optimism turned into illustration. She is an artist who floods with colour all she comes into contact with. Her “Bubblegum” design, which is also the Arrels Barcelona logo, is her life motto: life will pass you by as quickly as a piece of gum looses its flavor, so enjoy every second of it. We loved her design so much we asked her to come up with differents colourways. This is the pink and original version.
The talent and precociousness of this young Italian were recognised by the Art Directors Club of New York and the prestigious Print Magazine when her career had only just begun. Since then, Olimpia has published her work in Time, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, and Monocle.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal