Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Mucho
- Memphis Milano print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
The Mucho team believes visual language is the language of the 21st century. Taking this into account, they always design with a meaning. With this pattern, the Mucho team wanted to pay tribute to the Memphis Milano movement.
Born in Barcelona and with offices in Paris, New York, and San Francisco, Mucho is an independent studio with a global calling.
A group of designers who understand design as a way of creating meaning and not as a mere aesthetic appendix. Design with sense and feeling that allows us to think and feel. Design that connects, that speaks to the head yet reaches the heart.
All this, and much more…that’s what Mucho is all about.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal