Short-Length Swim Shorts
X AMELIA GRAHAM
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Amelia Graham
- Grey geometric print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Amelia Graham creates more than clothing, she creates authentic dialogues, pure textil poetry. That’s what this grey geometric pattern is all about.
Works of art that need dresses or articles of clothing waiting to go on exhibit. Amelia Graham creates more than just pieces of clothing. Her designs are authentic co-creative dialogues, pure textile poetry.
Multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary o transdisciplinary (whichever suits best), Amelia is at the intersection where fashion and art meet, with her eyes looking towards design, interiors, and architecture.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal