Short-Length Swim Shorts
X AMELIA GRAHAM
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Amelia Graham
- Grey geometric print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
Amelia Graham creates more than clothing, she creates authentic dialogues, pure textil poetry, just as this pattern exclusively designed for Arrels Barcelona.
Works of art that need dresses or articles of clothing waiting to go on exhibit. Amelia Graham creates more than just pieces of clothing: authentic co-creative dialogues, pure textile poetry.
Multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary o transdisciplinary (whichever suits best), Amelia is at the intersection where fashion and art meet, with her eyes looking towards design, interiors, and architecture.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal