Short-Length Swim Shorts
X CAMILLE WALALA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Camille Walala
- Bluesticks print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
French artist Camille Walala is a London-based textile, graphic, and interior designer whose signature tribal pop style has been influenced by the Memphis Movement. Her ambition is simple: to make people feel happier and more playful.
Trochutmetrics is the design he created for Arrels. It’s quintessential Alex and we love every iteration.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal