Short-Length Swim Shorts
X CAMILLE WALALA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Camille Walala
- Bluesticks print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
French artist Camille Walala is a London-based textile, graphic, and interior designer whose signature tribal pop style has been influenced by the Memphis Milano movement. Her ambition is simple: to make people feel happier and more playful.
Camille Walala deals in positive energy. And her mission is clear: to put a smile on the faces of the typical bored and inexpressive urban dwellers.
The geometrical and colourful prints of this sought-after designer turned muralist have invaded the walls of London, Paris, and New York, and have caught the interest of brands such as Facebook and Urban Outfitters and celebrities such as Katy Perry.
Camille Walala is a purveyor of positivity expressed through vibrant colours and bold patterns. Her work, from the micro to the macro, harnesses optimistic typography and exuberant geometries to create environments that stimulate the senses and inspire joy.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal