Short-Length Swim Shorts
X DAMIEN POULAIN
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Damien Poulain
- Tribe print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
We asked French designer Damien Poulain to create a pattern inspired by one of his previous works. What emerged at first was a pattern with faces. After inverting the colours and modifying the geometric shapes, what emerged was the Blue Tribe pattern which both Damien and Arrels Barcelona absolutely love.
From his small Brooklyn-based studio this universal Catalan works for brands as established as Apple, Nike, and Coca Cola or music scene big names such as Arctic Monkeys, The Rolling Stones, James Murphy, and the Sónar Festival.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal