Short-Length Swim Shorts
Blue On White Trochutmetrics
X ALEX TROCHUT
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Alex Trochut
- Trochutmetrics print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Trochutmetrics is the design Alex Trochut created for Arrels Barcelona. It’s quintessential Alex and we love every iteration.
Illustrations and typography are the vehicles that Alex Trochut has used to create a personal style where geometry and fluid shapes blend into one. His work draws from pop culture and from the influence of Mediterranean artists such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, and Joan Miró.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal