Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Lagranja
- Blue Net print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
When we asked Lagranja to come up with a design for Arrels Barcelona, they jumped in head first and created a print they called “Net”. This is the red version. Lagranja specializes in interior design so working for a fashion company was quite a novelty. Here’s what they had to say about the experience: “It was an incredible privilege to work on this project. It allowed us to think about what it means to wear a design instead of admiring it in an interior space.”
Designing at Lagranja has always been about finding ideas to develop and not about following preestablished rules. For that reason, Gabriele and Gerard don’t have a pre-made list of what they should design. In fact, their motto is “specializing in not specializing”.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Short (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 39 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal