Short-Length Swim Shorts
X CATALINA ESTRADA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Catalina Estrada
- Guacamayo print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
Catalina Estrada’s Guacamayo print represent a trip to the jungle of her childhood. To its flora’s infinite green landscape and colourful exuberance, to the harmony of its ancestral beat. To the macaw, which in Mayan culture is a sacred animal that represents the sun’s fire. It is available in two different colourways (White Guacamayo & Blue Guacamayo) and two lengths.
In love with nature and passionate about colours, textures, and shapes. That is the essence of Catalina Estrada, a Colombian who lives in Barcelona. She is an illustrator whose work reveals a vital, vibrant, and wonderfully optimistic world.
Catalina searches for beauty in the untamed wilderness and we have the privilege of watching it bloom in perfect harmony. Inspired by flora and fauna, she has created a universe of her own; a domesticated version of nature where we can see a whole array of fascinating characters walking about.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal