Short-Length Swim Shorts
X CATALINA ESTRADA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Catalina Estrada
- Guacamayo print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
Catalina Estrada designed for Arrels Barcelona Guacamayo print, which is as vital, vibrant, and wonderfully optimistic as her personnality.
In love with nature and passionate about colours, textures, and shapes: that is the essence of Catalina Estrada, a Colombian who now considers Barcelona her home.
She is an illustrator whose work reveals a vital, vibrant, and wonderfully optimistic world.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal