Short-Length Swim Shorts
X OLIMPIA ZAGNOLI
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Olimpia Zagnoli
- Bubblegum print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
Olimpia Zagnoli is optimism turned into illustration. An artist who floods with colour all she comes into contact with. Her “Bubblegum” design, which is also the Arrels Barcelona logo, is her life motto. As life will pass you by as quick as a bubblegum looses its flavor, you should enjoy every second of it.
Olimpia Zagnoli is optimism turned into illustration. An artist who floods with colour all she comes into contact with.
The talent and precociousness of this young Italian were recognised by the Art Directors Club of New York and the prestigious Print Magazine when her career had only just begun. Since then, Zagnoli has published her work in some of the most recognised magazines and newspapers around the world: Time, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair or Monocle.
Since then, Zagnoli has published her work in some of the most renowned magazines and newspapers around the world: Time, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, and Monocle.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester on lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal