Short-Length Swim Shorts
Black & White Love(s)
X MALIKA FAVRE
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Malika Favre
- Love(s) print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
The Love(s) pattern is Malika Favre’s second collaboration with Arrels Barcelona. Her goal when designing this print was to celebrate love regardless of gender and sexual orientation. The pattern features the kisses of three types of couples: man/man, woman/woman, and woman/man. This pattern is available in different lengths and colourways: Black & White; Blue; Coral; and Pink on Blue.
Elegant simplicity. Post minimalism. Pop Art mixed with OpArt. Malika Favre’s style is personal, unique, and almost impossible to catalogue. Call it what you may, we just love Malika Favre’s work. And we are not alone in our admiration. This French artist who has adopted Barcelona as her hometown, is one of the most respected artists in the world today. She has worked with brands such as The New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair… and now Arrels Barcelona.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal