Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Batabasta
- Gym print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
The Gym pattern is a clear reflection of Batabasta’s passion for colour, featuring a bold palm print with men and women hanging from the leaves as they execute their daily gym routine, including sit ups, pull ups, and stretches. It’s a fun and cheeky print that will inspire the most laid back people to get their groove on. It is available against a white or a black background.
Batabasta is the name Leticia and Clara gave to their brand when they decided to jump into the world of fashion back in 2012 while living in Shanghai. Their original idea was to design a robe collection inspired by the movie divas of the 1960’s —bata means robe in Spanish. They now design shirts, homewear, wallpaper and uniforms for a worldwide public in cities such as Shanghai, NYC, and Barcelona, to name a few.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal