Short-Length Swim Shorts
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Short-length swim shorts designed by Batabasta
- Gym print
- Made from plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona will donate 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- This garnment has been transported by road
- Handmade in Portugal
When we first met the design duo, Batabasta, we fell head over heels in love with their passion for colour, music, and bold prints. The connection was so obvious that we couldn´t help ourselves, so we asked them to design a print for our collection. The result is Gym: a casual and fun, yet mature and elegant print for which we have a definite soft spot.
Batabasta is the name Leticia and Clara gave to their brand when they decided to jump into the world of fashion back in 2012 while living in Shanghai. Their original idea was to design a robe collection inspired by the movie divas of the 1960’s —bata means robe in Spanish. They now design shirts, homewear, wallpaper and uniforms for a worldwide public in cities such as Shanghai, NYC, and Barcelona, to name a few.
- Short-length swim shorts
- Length: mid-thigh (Side leg length in M: 39cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels engraved zamac tips
- Two on-seam pockets
- Back pocket with VELCRO® flap
- Embroidered eyelets
- 100% PET recycled outershell
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal