Mid-Length Swim Shorts
X CATALINA ESTRADA
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Mid-length swim shorts designed by Catalina Estrada
- White Guacamayo Print
- Made out of up-cycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material is incredibly soft and perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona’s prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Catalina Estrada’s Guacamayo print is wonderfully vital, vibrant, and optimistic and reflects the Arrels Barcelona personality to perfection.
In love with nature and passionate about colours, textures, and shapes: that is the essence of Catalina Estrada, a Colombian who now considers Barcelona her home.
She is an illustrator whose work reveals a vital, vibrant, and wonderfully optimistic world.
- Short-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Mid-Thigh (length external side of the leg in a size M: 45 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours
- Made in Portugal