Mid-Length Swim Shorts
X QUENTIN MONGE
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Mid-length swim shorts designed by Quentin Monge
- Fuchsia Nereids print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
Quentin Monge grew up on a beach in the south of France where he used to draw simple silhouettes in the sand. He now lives and works in Paris, where the summer vibes of his childhood by the sea keep inspiring his work. Quentin’s minimalist characters and beautifully composed patterns capture the fascinating world of sea life for the pleasure of our eyes.
The colourful palette of his illustrations has been featured in campaigns for Airbnb, Barclays, The New York Times, Glamour, and the platform Weapons of Reason.
“The Blue and Fuchsia Nereids design features a repeating pattern of algae and nereids, which are friendly female spirits of the sea waters that symbolise everything that is beautiful and kind about the sea. They are the perfect representation of the joy and optimism that Arrels Barcelona is known for.”
- Mid-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Mid-Thigh (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 45 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal