Mid-Length Swim Shorts
Costa Brava By Night
X THOMAS DANTHONY
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Mid-length swim shorts designed by Thomas Danthony
- Costa Brava by night print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
“The Costa Brava design, inspired by my love for the outdoors, captures the essence of the Mediterranean in the summer. It is carefree, colourful, and a perfect reflection of the Arrels Barcelona spirit.”
Thomas Danthony is a french artist based in London and Barcelona. Often narrative, Thomas’s work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions, and a dose of mystery.
His client list includes Google, GQ, Science, Hennessy, and The English National Opera, among many others.
As well as his illustration work, Thomas has been developing his painting over the last few years, leading to his first solo show in Paris in 2015 at the Sergeant Paper gallery. Quickly followed by a second one in New York at Tictail coupling his gouache work with textile design.
- Mid-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Mid-Thigh (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 45 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal