Mid-Length Swim Shorts
Black & White Love(s)
X MALIKA FAVRE
- DETAILS & CARE
- SIZE GUIDE
- Mid-length swim shorts designed by Malika Favre
- Love(s) print
- Made from upcycled plastic bottles found in the Mediterranean Sea. This new material, which is incredibly soft, perfectly captures the richness of Arrels Barcelona prints.
- Arrels Barcelona donates 1€ for every swim short we sell to Surfrider Foundation Europe, an international foundation that works to protect our oceans, preserve our coasts, ensure our beaches are clean and accessible, and keep plastic from polluting our waterways.
- Arrels Barcelona uses ground transportation in the production process of all its products.
- Handmade in Portugal
The Love(s) pattern is Malika Favre’s second collaboration with Arrels Barcelona. Her goal when designing this print was to celebrate love regardless of gender and sexual orientation. The pattern features the kisses of three types of couples: man/man, woman/woman, and woman/man. This pattern is available in different lengths and colourways: Black & White; Blue; Coral; and Pink on Blue.
Elegant simplicity. Post minimalism. Pop Art mixed with OpArt. Malika Favre’s style is personal, unique, and almost impossible to catalogue. Call it what you may, we just love Malika Favre’s work. And we are not alone in our admiration. This French artist who has adopted Barcelona as her hometown, is one of the most respected artists in the world today. She has worked with brands such as The New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair… and now Arrels Barcelona.
- Mid-length Swim Shorts
- Length: Mid-Thigh (length of leg’s external side in a size M: 45 cm)
- Elastic drawstring waistband and Arrels Barcelona engraved zamac tips
- Two On-seam Pockets
- Back Pocket with VELCRO® Flap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Shell: 100% Recycled PET
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with like colours; airdry
- Made in Portugal