Arrels Barcelona offers high-end ready-to-wear items and accessories for sale on its website www.arrelsbarcelona.com and in its physical outlets.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, Arrels Barcelona collects personal data from users of its website and its customers when purchasing from physical sales outlets.
Arrels Barcelona, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by Arrels Barcelona in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, Arrels Barcelona will not be able to perform its services.
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is:
Arrels Barcelona, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with a share capital of 28,891 €, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 534 652 854, having its registered office at Sant Pere Més Alt 59 Bis, 08003 Barcelona (Spain).
2. Collection of personal data
Arrels Barcelona collects users’ personal data on the website www.arrelsbarcelona.com and from purchases made in Arrels Barcelona outlets.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows :
– user account data: the data provided by the User when creating an account by filling in the registration form (name, surname, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
– personal data of the user when he/she enters it in his/her customer account: date of birth, clothing and shoe size;
– transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders placed and returned items such as telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to payment method;
– exchanges with customer service;
– browsing data: refers to the data collected by the Publisher while the User is browsing the Website and the Applications, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
The data relating to the payment method (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Redsys and Paypal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Arrels Barcelona is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Data collected in connection with the use of the website, the application or in physical outlets are processed for the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to provide legitimate grounds for such processing. The regulations thus provide, among the legal bases for treatment, the following:
– performance of an agreement to which the relevant person is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, certain personal data of the customer is necessary to deliver the item, manage the customer’s account and process any returned items;
– compliance with a legal obligation, in particular an accounting obligation by retaining invoices;
– prior consent of the relevant person;
– legitimate interest of the controller, while complying with users’ rights and freedoms. For example, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
Arrels Barcelona does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Users may edit their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by connecting to their customer account.
4. Contractors that have access to user’s personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to Arrels Barcelona’s service providers, who may process it on behalf of Arrels Barcelona (processors) and/or on their own behalf (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are :
– Redsys and Paypal, payment providers
– any police or administrative authority in connection with judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
– customs authorities and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
Arrels Barcelona’s processors may have access to data collected for the purpose of:
– preparing, shipping orders and returning products
– improving the content of websites and mobile applications
– technical maintenance and development of Benda Bili’s website, mobile application and internal applications, including entities that perform orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, and tag management, such as Google Analytics. For further details on these analysis services and the opposition procedures, we invite you to refer to the following sites:
– Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
Arrels Barcelona may also share the personal data of customers who have a customer account in its physical outlets. Their access is limited to orders placed by the customer.
5. Users’ rights over their personal data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the Arrels Barcelona website or the mobile application has the right to exercise the following rights:
– a right of access, rectification and erasure of the data collected,
– a right to object to the processing of their data
– a right to the restriction of the processing,
– a right to the portability of the data collectedthe option to formulate instructions relating to the retention, erasure and transmission of his/her personal data after his/her death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Lastly, if Arrels Barcelona detects a violation of personal data likely to create a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the relevant users in the shortest possible time.
Users may exercise all these rights by connecting to their customer account, by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to Arrels Barcelona – Customer Service Sant Pere Més Alt 59 Bis, 08003 Barcelona.
Users must enclose proof of identity with their application.
6. Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user’s account or the last contact with the relevant prospect. User data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the specified periods for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making the data available to the judicial authority, where necessary.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. Security measures for the personal data collected
In its capacity as data controller, Arrels Barcelona undertakes to take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Arrels Barcelona has entered into service agreements with business partners who have extensive expertise in the field of data protection.
All data is hosted in Spain or in the European Union.
Payment service providers
The payment of the purchases on the website and on the mobile application is carried out either via Paypal, or via the secure platform of our payment provider Redsys.
Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie is a Luxembourg limited partnership with shares, registered in the Luxembourg Register of Companies under number B118349, having its registered office at 22-24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
Redsys B.V. is a company registered in Amsterdam (Netherlands) under number 34259528, with registered office at Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50, 1011 DJ in Amsterdam, Netherlands. For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.adyen.com
Arrels Barcelona does not have access to customer payment data.
However, users may opt to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with Arrels Barcelona, but with Redsys and/or Paypal. Users may edit or delete these bank details at any time by connecting to their customer account.
8. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the navigation of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved through files referred to as “Cookies”.
A cookie allows tracking the browsing or analyzing user behavior, including:
– measuring the number of visitors to our website and application, as well as their content;
– saving customer account information when the user is logged in;
– saving the shopping cart for 30 minutes;customizing the display of content accessible to the user.
Users may also refuse to accept cookies on the follwing website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
9. Social Networks
Arrels Barcelona’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party, and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. Arrels Barcelona is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
10. Links to third-party sites
The website may provide links to websites, applications and services other than those of Arrels Barcelona, which may be operated by third parties.
Arrels Barcelona is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
11. Data protection officer or personal data manager
Arrels Barcelona’s data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data.
Users may contact Arrels Barcelona’s data protection officer or personal data manager at email@example.com.