To take care of your swimwear, we recommend you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your swimwear to 30°C with detergent
- No bleach
- No tumble dry
- Regular iron, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry clean
- Wash your men swimwear with similar colours
- Iron inside out
- Rinse with fresh water your men swimwear after each use
Have you thought about reducing plastic and pollution by making your own detergent?
Making your own liquid detergent is better for your health (no dangerous ingredients in its composition) and for the planet because commercial detergents pollute water and adversely affect biodiversity.
Our recipe is as easy as it is effective, you will only need:
- 30 g ounce soap, finely grated,
- 15 g bicarbonate of soda,
- 1.5 l water and
- 10 drops of an essential oil (e.g. lemon, lavender or any fragrance you like).
1 – Bring the water to the boil, remove from the heat and add the shredded soap.
2 – Mix with a wooden spoon until soap begins to melt.
3 – Mix the bicarbonate of soda with a little water in a small bowl, add it to the tepid soapy water, and mix again.
4 – Leave it to cool, mixing from time to time and stir well until everything is dissolved.
5 – Add the fragrance with the essential oil of your choice and pour into bottles.
6 – Use 1/4 cup of soap per laundry load.
Voilà! Remember to shake it up a bit before use.